031 206 2954 | 031 206 2953 email@example.com
Organisation Development, Process Facilitation, Training and Coaching.
Who is footsteps
footsteps is a professional not-for-profit association of Organisation Development (OD) and development practitioners working with civil society organisations (CSOs) in Africa and other parts of the world which provides products and processes that strengthen CSOs and enhances effectiveness and impact.
We support CSOs to contribute to ensuring justice, health, equity and development in society.
Our working principles:
- We support rather than direct the development process of our client
- Change and development require will; neither can be ‘made to happen’ without the active participation and choice of the client
- We facilitate learning through personal and organisational reflection on current practice. Development begins from where the person or organisation is now
- There are no ‘magic bullets’: each client and each situation is unique and requires a unique response
- Facilitates development processes, specifically in the field of OD
- Offers open and customised training programmes
- Offers coaching
- Develops publications on OD, change and development
Tips | Copyright footsteps | Site by Warthog Web Design | Sitemap
Training : Leadership Development for ECD and NPO's
LFA ( Logical Framework Approach) for Project Planning
Facilitator Development Programme
Governance of NGOs-
Learning to be effective